OMAA - The Woodland Métis Tribe is working to rebuild our organization, on a sustainable basis that will not be dependent on Federal or Provincial government funding. Our past reliance on government funding caused the downfall of our past organization and in the coming years, we will be a group of sovereign Aboriginal peoples who will use our own available resources wisely to remain autonomous.
This is why we need you, our valued members more than ever. Our goal is to rebuild a strong, lean organization supported by our membership, so we can continue the fight for our rights and pursue justice where injustice exists. We will continue where we left off, providing our members with services and programs that will help us as a people to carry on our proud traditions, succeeding in the face of adversity and overcoming injustices.
You may renew your membership or begin the application process for OMAA - The Woodland Métis Tribe by downloading and completing one of the membership application forms below. Once your application
has been received and processed, you can expect to receive your new membership card within four to six weeks from the date your application is received.
Please follow these guidelines to ensure prompt service:
1. Please compete the form to the best of your knowledge and enclose a certified cheque or money order made out to OMAA-The Woodland Métis Tribe
2. Personal cheques will not be accepted.
3. Please do not send cash in the mail, as we cannot guarantee the safety of any applications sent with cash enclosed.
4. Please send a Passport or Driver's License-style Photo with a white
background, photo booth photos will be accepted.
5. Photos printed on home computers will not be accepted. Photos that have been digitally altered in any way will not be accepted.
Please see application forms for additional guidelines.
Application Form Downloads
OMAA - The Woodland Métis Tribe
203 Hardisty Street
Thunder Bay, Ontario
We thank you for your consideration and support.